Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Quantum Coreworld - savannah.no

From: Alexander (Sasha) Wait
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Quantum Coreworld - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:32:30 -0400

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 17:19, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

Thanks!

> Most files in the doc/ directory do not contain a copyright and
> license notice. Moreover, coreworld-faq.txt is licensed under a
> "verbatim-only" license; we feel technical documentation should be
> editable, so this is not an appropriate license. Please consider using
> the GFDL instead, or remove it from the distribution.

All files in the "pQmars" directory--including files in the doc
subdirectory--are GNU GPL licensed.  I've removed the "verbatim-only"
section of "coreworld-faq.txt".  I've also added, "qtaas", a directory
for a GNU FDL licensed book (in progress).

You can view the public source archive for the project at:

      * http://archzoom.sourcecontrol.net/demo/address@hidden/qcw

You can also use that system to generate tar-balls.  Eg.

      *
http://archzoom.sourcecontrol.net/demo/address@hidden/qcw--mainline--1.0.0--patch-5.tar.gz

Eventually I'd like a GNU Arch "Patch-Queue-Manager" at Savannah; see
http://web.verbum.org/arch-pqm/  I know this may never happen.

Thanks again for all the work on Savannah!

Sasha

--
GnuPG (ID 4153C516) 1716 E850 1CE6 6F34 B8B7 50D8 B108 EDF2 4153 C516