Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Quantum Coreworld - savannah.no

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Quantum Coreworld - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 23:19:09 +0200

Most files in the doc/ directory do not contain a copyright and
license notice. Moreover, coreworld-faq.txt is licensed under a
"verbatim-only" license; we feel technical documentation should be
editable, so this is not an appropriate license. Please consider using
the GFDL instead, or remove it from the distribution.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.