[Savannah-hackers] Re: moving groff CVS & mailing lists to savannah

From: Hartmut Pilch
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:51:04 +0200 (CEST)

> The admins in my view have acted without having a decision of the
> full FFII in that regard. However they have the practical problem
> that currently they have no person with enough CVS knowledge to maintain it.

I don't quite understand this CVS problem.
I'm using CVS all the time with ssh and maintaining CVS in a usable state
is certainly necessary.
It seems there was only some dissent on whether pserver is secure enough.
That problem should be solvable even with very limited ressources.

> As the policy of the FFII to support Free Software and its projects has
> not changed so far, I assume that soon there will be a the possibility
> to host some Free Software projects again.

Right.
Isn't CJK still on the server?