[Savannah-hackers] Clarification.

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Clarification.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 02:44:31 +0400

Hello,

Let me introduce myself as Vivek Varghese Cherian,a 25 year old
Cochin based engineer,who is now into systems/network administration.

I had a conversation with Mr.Mahesh.T.Pai today and came to know that
you are in charge of the GNU malayalam localisation program.

I would like to inform you of my intrest in developing a project to
offer malayalam support to the GNU operating system.

With this aim in mind i have applied for a project titled "Malayalam GNOME
Project" aimed at offering malayalam support for GNOME at the savannah.gnu.org
website.

I would like to avoid conflict of intrests with the Swathantra Malayalam
Computing Team, as i came to know later, (after applying for the registration
ofMalayalam GNOME Project), from Mr.Mahesh.T.Pai, that there was work in
progress regarding localisation of GNOME to malayalam by the Swathantra
Malayalam
Computing team.

I can cancel the "Malayalam GNOME Project"at the savannah,in case you feel
theremay be a conflict of intrests between SMC and the "Malayalam GNOME
Project".

Regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian