Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Hardened - - savannah.nongnu

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Hardened - - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:39:17 +0200

Hi Elfyn!

El dom, 26-09-2004 a las 11:48, Elfyn McBratney escribió:

> Hey Lorenzo,
>
> I assume that this will be mostly debain packaging+patches, right?  If so,
> I'll approve. :-)

Yes, and also documentation , etc, you know ;-)

> Also, note that the later ASL is gpl incompatible :-(, you'll have to host
> just those patches (or anying else that is/becomes gpl incompatible) on
> another site.

OK, it's fine , ASL is just for Debian packages with that license.

Thanks for your attention!

Cheers,
--
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <address@hidden>

PS: Check http://www.debian-hardened.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page for
more information, documents, project organization & structure.