Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:27:25 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 00:11, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > But haven't seen a commit message on address@hidden
>
> I didn't setup commit_prep+log_info properly :/
> It should work now, I tested the configuration on a test project.

Saw that Alex tested it, so it works now.

> > Please let me know if this is much work. It can be done by hand if
> > necessary. That way we also get a chance to see all open items and make
> > sure they are still valid. So it won't be completely wasted time.
>
> Do you need to move closed items? If you don't, maybe it would be
> quicker to move the opened item by hand, indeed.

I had forgotten about the closed/archived items.
If they can be (automatically) moved to the main classpath project that
would be great.

> Also, do you need something to be done for project 'cp-tools'? (for
> example, empty it and change its type to 'redirection')

Alex already created a news item that is prominently visible.
If everything is working satisfactory as classpath subproject we can
change the text of the project (short) description with the text in that
news item to point people to the classpath savannah project.

Thanks,

Mark