Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:08:17 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 01:57, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 12:45:00PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > >
> > > The bugs seem to have been migrated, but not the patches and tasks yet.
> >
> > Damn, you only mentioned the bugs before, didn't you?
> > Those will be a bit more complicated. Keep in touch.
>
> Michael "McTails" took care of the remaining items to be moved.

Seems all patches and tasks are now indeed shown in the classpath
trackers. Thanks a lot!

> Do you now need to set the project type to 'redirection'?  I think we
> would remove members, set the description so as to point to the
> classpath project, and set the project type so that no feature is
> available (like project 'savannah').

Yes, I changed the description to point to the classpath project.
Disabled all features. And removed all members.
Except for myself since I seem to be unable to remove myself.

Thanks for you help migrating this project!

Cheers,

Mark