[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Davi Leal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:38:42 +0200

Hi,

As all our files are licensed "under the terms of the Affero General Public
License version 1 as published by Affero Inc.", removing the "or later", I
would like to know if the reported license should be:
  License : Affero General Public License V1
instead of:
  License : Affero General Public License V1 or later

Should be this a new savannah's feature request?.

I would thank any URL which point to the benefit of the "or later" string.

Thanks,
Davi