Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Active pending users?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Active pending users?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:52:00 +0200

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 11:21:16PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> tapota :
>
> > Hmm, at least I get the time to work on this issue:
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 01:31:33PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> >> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> tapota :

> >> No clue.
> >>
> >> How old are these accounts?
> >
> > It ranges from Wed Nov 14 20:39:07 2001 to Tue Nov 25 12:41:45 2003.
> >
> >> Who added these users to projets (should be
> >> printed in these projects history)? Was it a site admin or a project
> >> admin?
> >
> > Project admins.
> >
> > However, I tried to add a pending user myself, and the system did not
> > returned it in the "Adding User(s) to Group" search box. Maybe this
> > situation is checked since when you installed Savannah?
>
> The search is made only of users that are not already member of a
> group.

?

Here's the query (useradmin.php):

$result = db_query("SELECT user_id, user_name, realname "
                   . "FROM user "
                   . "WHERE ((user_name LIKE '%$words1%') OR (realname LIKE
'%$words2%'))
                        AND (status='A') ORDER BY user_name LIMIT 0,26");

Since this script only exists since the CERN branch from 2003/09, I
guess there was a bug in the previous member management code...