Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AutoCodeGenerator Engine - savannah

From: Manel
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AutoCodeGenerator Engine - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:21:36 +0200

Hello Alaska, here a copy of a Michael Foord mail about standout.py licence:

"""
Hello Manel,

I'm afraid that standout isn't GPL. The new license it is available
under from me is 'Free to use, modify, distribute and relicense'. This
is considerably less restrictive than GPL and means it can be used in
commercial settings and distributions. It also means that as far as I am
concerned you are free to include it in a GPL package, under the GPL
license. I need to update the wording of the license in the source code....

Hopefully that will satisfy Savannah ? My license is *more* open source
than GPL !!!!

I have moved voidspace.org.uk to a new server - so my 'revamp' (big
change to the whole website) is going well. I will include a link to you
very soon. I hope you are well.

Regards,

Michael

"""

, is it OK?, do you need any change more?.

I've made all the changes as you required in your last mail.

You can get it at: http://www.manelelena.com/AutoCodeGenerator-1-12.tgz

Regards, Manel.

--
Visita nuestra pagina: