Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:13:18 +0200

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 10:58:00AM -0400, Dave Robillard wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-24-10 at 10:09 +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > Jonathan, I am replying to Dave as he seems to want a quick reply.
> >
> > Dave, currently the longest part is to get to your project in the
> > queue. Then we review your project with a response time of usually 1
> > day at most. We when review your project, you are likely to be asked
> > changes. All changes should have been listed in the first reply you
> > received from us. It is up to you to make these changes asap.
> >
> > Once the project is approved, it is created on the system within 1/2
> > hour.
> >
> > Fast enough?
>
> Roughly how long does it take to get into the queue?  x + 1/2hr is quite
> a long time if  x is 5 years. :)
>
> Don't get me wrong, I'm not impatient at all; if it's going to be awhile
> I just need to figure out something in the mean time.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply.

I didn't wrote that you needed to be in the "queue". When registered,
your project is in a chronological queue.

I wrote that what is long is processing all the projects submitted
before yours. And as you can see, we already did.

Now send an updated tarball to Jonathan fixing what he told you about,
and your project is likely to be approved straight away.