Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:51:45 -0300

Dave Robillard <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Dave Robillard:

>> Now send an updated tarball to Jonathan fixing what he told you about,
>> and your project is likely to be approved straight away.
>
> Sorry I misunderstood, but that was extremely unclear.
>
> Tarball with all appropriate changes is at
> http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~drobilla/om.tar.gz

I reviewed your code and you still having some Copyright and Notices
License missing, remember that any file with more than 10 lines have
to carry on a Copyright and Notices License.

One of my question on my second e-mail was related with the .omp files
in your source code, are theses files generated by hand?. Any file
generated by hand should carry a Copyright and Notices License, but if
you cannot write directly on the theses files, you can add another
file like 'omp-files.Copyright' with the Copyright and Notices License
for theses files.

Consider to use the GNU FDL on your documentation files, to read and
learn how to use the GNU FDL read this URL:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

I'll wait for your next updated tarball.

Regards