Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration (Om)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:38:58 -0400

On Sat, 2004-16-10 at 13:46 -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:
> Hi Dave Robillard
>
> I apologize for the long time after the review of your project.
>
> You should check all the files in your project.
>
> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
> GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
> the beginning of every file of source code.
> [snip]

Hate to be a nag, but how long does registration usually take?  (The GPL
has been applied properly to the entire project and 100% of the code is
written by myself so there's no copyright issues whatsoever)

It's getting a bit old uploading a tarball everyday for people, if it's
going to take much longer I'll temporarily borrow space in someone
else's repository.  I just don't want to do so if I'll get my savannah
account the next day

Thanks,

-Dave