Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Conf4C Library - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jason Barto
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Conf4C Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:49:36 -0400 (EDT)

The configure.in, Makefile.am and conf4cvectors.[ch] still do not have
any notices. Also, every data file and supporting files in the tarball
should have copyright and license-to-copy notices.

Alaska, I've gone through the source again and added license and copyright notices where you specified and all other Makefile.am files where it seemed necessary (files more than 10 lines according to the links you referenced).

I apologize for this trial and error that is going on, please if there are any other files that need to be provided with the notices please let me know (*.c, *.h, *.am, *.in, and README should all now be updated).

Thanks again,
jpbarto

The latest can be pulled from: http://jpbarto.freeshell.org/dl.php?id=conf4c.tar.gz

jpbarto