[Savannah-hackers] Work on commit_prep+log_accum

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Work on commit_prep+log_accum
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:43:17 +0100

Hello,

I had a look at the commit_prep+log_accum issue (inappropriate diffs)
and as far as I see, log_accum can have multiple sets of temporary
files using the same unique ID, adding a suffix to these files, and I
have yet to figure out why. The function that clean-up the temporary
files does not know about this suffix and hence miss almost all the
files.

I will try to look at it further, but I cannot do it right now, I have
been very busy this week.

Also, you mentioned you tried to add the branch-filtering feature, but
it didn't work. Can you tell us where to find this code?