[Savannah-hackers] Re: Work on commit_prep+log_accum

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Work on commit_prep+log_accum
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:41:26 +0100

>     Also, you mentioned you tried to add the branch-filtering feature, but
>     it didn't work. Can you tell us where to find this code?
>
> The code should be in the log_accum script that you have.  The -r
> option with a branch name should only send changes for that branch.
> -r "" should only send changes for the trunk.

Ok, apparently the right code is in /root.

After some tests it appears that -r "" is already working fine. Do you
remember of the situation where it was not working, so I can try to
reproduce it?

I am waiting for Jim to document the procedure Paul and he used to
update the log_accum Perl binary-compiled script in the projects cvs
roots, and I'll fix the temporary files cleanup.