[Savannah-hackers] Re: Work on commit_prep+log_accum

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Work on commit_prep+log_accum
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:29:59 -0500

    After some tests it appears that -r "" is already working fine. Do you
    remember of the situation where it was not working, so I can try to
    reproduce it?

I asked people to arrange to use -r "" for the emacs-diffs mailing list,
but it appeared not to work.  Could you please set up an emacs-trunk-diffs
mailing list and produce data for it using log_accum with -r ""?
Put me on the new mailing list.  I will see for a few weeks whether it works.