[Savannah-hackers] submission of Linux Desktop Testing Project - savanna

From: nagappan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Linux Desktop Testing Project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:23:11 -0500

Nagappan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Linux Desktop Testing Project
System name: ldtp
Type: non-GNU

With the emerging heat of Linux Desktops, we expect a phenominal number of
SMEs migrating to Linux Desktops in the near future. We created Linux
Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) with a goal of producing high quality test
automation frameworks and cutting-edge tools that can be used to test the
Linux Desktop and improve it. All these tools will be delivered to the
open source community.

We encourage you to join the project and help us to create robust,
reliable and stable test tools for Linux Desktops.

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/cvs/cvsbrowse.php/ldtp/

Other Software Required:
GNOME libraries

Other Comments: