Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of UniPackage - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of UniPackage - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:24:29 +0100

Hi,

Giving a permissive does not mean you should drop the copyright and
license notices. I suggest you use something like the Bison skeleton
files:

/* Skeleton output parser for bison,

   Copyright (C) 1984, 1989, 1990, 2000, 2001, 2002 Free Software
   Foundation, Inc.

   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
   any later version.

   Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
   Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.  */

/* As a special exception, when this file is copied by Bison into a
   Bison output file, you may use that output file without restriction.
   This special exception was added by the Free Software Foundation
   in version 1.24 of Bison.  */

Would this suit your needs?