Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:09:50 +0200

Hi Jason,

Would you contribute a patch to fix this issue?
(there is a "source code" link at the end of each page)

Currently the repositories are shown if fixed order. Usually people
activate a new VCS when they switch from CVS, hence why the author of
this feature put CVS last. The control of that order could indeed be
passed to the project admin.