Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:55:39 +0100

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> Would you contribute a patch to fix this issue?
> (there is a "source code" link at the end of each page)

I'm not familiar with PHP, and the source linked at the end of the page
is not relevant.

> Currently the repositories are shown if fixed order. Usually people
> activate a new VCS when they switch from CVS, hence why the author of
> this feature put CVS last. The control of that order could indeed be
> passed to the project admin.

I suggest that it be changed to show the main repository for the project
first in both the "Source Code" menu at the top, and in the links at the
bottom of the project page, and also in the links at the bottom of the
page include some extra text that informs the user whether each
repository type is the main repository or a mirror.