[Savannah-help-public] Should we use savannah for non-software open sour

From: CONTACTOR SWTPROJ001
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Should we use savannah for non-software open source GNU GPL project ?
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:40:16 +0200

We know this question might be seemed stupid by many of us, but it is a real question.
We are developping an open source project, certainty based on GNU-GPL license, but applied to non-software.
Indeed, we are developping small wind turbines, around the same process of developpement of opensource 3D printers REPRAP project.
We know that many will say "hey guys ! GNU GPL is for software !". Yes, we know. But, as written in the licence text and in explain in FSF web site, GNU-GPL could maybe be used for non-software purpose, under certain condition of code source definition. Then, we would like to try.

Then, we wander if savannah could be used for our purpose, instead of using a standard wiki based developpement tool.
What do you think ? Possible ? Absolutly not possible ? Just try ?

A.c