Re: [savannah-help-public] SVN commit problems

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] SVN commit problems
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:34:59 GMT

    I think it is something different, file permissions again?

rep-cache.db permissions, the usual culprit, looks ok (we have a cron
job now that should fix them all every hour).

    I just retried this one and I got the same error!

I can only surmise that it is a bug in svn itself.

Only idea offhand: would you mind checking out a fresh copy of the
repository (or just the directory with the problematic file ... what is
it, btw?) and trying again?  Maybe it is something problematic embedded
in the current checkout, somehow.

We can also try recreating the repository (svn dump | svn load), though
whether that will help ...

Most of all, we should poke around to see if there is anything on the
net about it.

Thanks,
Karl