Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 mont

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 months
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 18:43:09 -0600

I grep'd through my mail folders and I can't find any communication
from Johan Ceuppens about account problems.  The only message I found
was this LinkedIn spam from him.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2011-03/msg00057.html

I also couldn't find anything in the support tracker.  Anyone else
have any record?

If not I will reply saying this and asking the user to submit a
support ticket.

Bob