Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 mont

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 months
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 23:19:15 -0600

Richard Stallman wrote:
> > Johan Ceuppens wrote:
> > > Subject: Re: lockout of my savannah account - no response from admins
> > > My savvannah account with username erana (address@hidden)
> > > cannot submit new projects and I cannot get any response from
> > > admins.

> What's the situation with him?  Are you working on fixing this?

I don't know why Johan would say "locked out" as there didn't seem to
be any problem with the account.  There certainly was no lock out
here.  And certainly new projects can be submitted.

Assaf Gordon reports that there were three pending project
registrations in the new project queue that were waiting for
to this message Assof looked at those projects and has replied with
updated requests surrounding licensing issues with the projects.

Reviewing new projects is is an endless, thankless task.  We are
always short on volunteers to review projects.  Assaf has been doing a
huge amount of the work reviewing new projects.  If it weren't for
Assaf the new pending project queue would be in much worse shape.  We
can always use more help in that area.

Bob