Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 mont

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Locked out of his savannah account for 4 months
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 23:18:24 -0600

Assaf Gordon wrote:
> Not sure why he said 'locked out' ,

I am sure it is simply not understanding.

> but he had 3 pending project registrations that have not been
> answered for too long (my bad).

Assaf if it weren't for you doing all of the work on project
registrations we would be ten years behind.  You are doing really good
work with those!  Please do not despair.  It is a volunteer
organization.  We do what we can.  You are doing really good stuff!

> I now replied to all pending project requests, hopefully they could
> be either approved or cancelled once we hear back from the
> submitters.

Thanks!  I will reply with this information.

Bob