[savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro'

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro's git repo
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:50:42 +0000 (UTC)

I would also like to see if it is possible to remove the .tar.gz tarball from
the top cgit web interface?

In Gnuastro, the version controlled source needs to be bootstrapped to create
the standard release tarball (that has the standard gnuastro-X.X.tar.gz name).
I am affraid that having two tarballs with the same name might be confusing
for people who visit the cgit web interface. The place where the actual
gnuastro-X.X.tar.gz should be downloaded is from the FTP server.

Sorry for all the requests and great thanks for all the help.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109041>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/