[savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro'

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro's git repo
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:37:59 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for the update, I really appreciate it. We are looking forward to
the email subject problem fix. I understand your busy schedule and really
appreciate your prompt replies.

Just as a reminder, I would also be most grateful if you could remove the
`[gnuastro]' string at the start of the email subjects, the gnuastro-commits
mailing list also adds a `[gnuastro-commits]'string, making the single
`[gnuastro]' redundant and taking space in the small subject lines. We can
remove `[gnuastro-commits]' from the mailing list settings, but `[gnuastro]'
is too generic (since we have several mailing lists), so removing `[gnuastro]'
is the better solution.

As a further request, any time you get the chance, I wanted to see if is it
possible to set up Gnuastro's repo such that the `origin/HEAD' branch (as
viewed by someone who clones Gnuastro) is not cloned. It can be removed
locally after the clone. But that is an extra step for each user and if it can
be done on the server side once, it will be more cleaner.

By the way, after some further pushes (that involved multiple commits) I
noticed the value of the summary email, it is indeed a very useful thing,
thank you.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109041>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/