[savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org

From: zoltankonder
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 05:17:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there!

My user account is deleted without any notification or justification and I
contacted Richard Stallman regarding abuse at savannah.GNU.org. He instructed
me to send a message to address@hidden and ask why the "zoltankonder" account
is deleted.

This is unacceptable that someone who eventually using and building free
software is "deleted" from GNU.org. That who is deleted my account should be
shamed!

I asking the administration to immediately restore the account (I will set new
password). If this issue is not resolved urgently Stallman will talk with those
who is responsible for such a disgraceful act. Don't abuse your rights or your
rights for administration will be taken away. I mean I can be a better
administrator than those who deleting account for fun at GNU.org. GNU is not a
place for abuse!

Thank you!