Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 13:22:13 -0500

Hello, Zoltan;

(Sorry for over-quoting; Zoltan's message didn't go to the list.)

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 01:54:49AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:

> You wrote that "Savannah has certain purposes: providing resources for free
> software development." and that "We generally don't ask new users for their
> background, but Zoltan's identity has prominently bad records, _and_ the only
> visible activity from his account was setting up a personal page directing to
> his highly controversial website."
>
> Below you can read my response:
>
> You better not criticize someone who eventually programming better than you!
> The "setting up a personal page directing to his highly controversial
> website" eventually are websites I wrote solely using Free Software. If you
> look a bit more closely you can see that the font which is in use on that web
> pages are modified "GNU UNIFONT"!

Indeed, you distribute a font with such a name on your website;
if this is a version of GNU Unifont, you should follow the GNU GPL
when distributing it.  I'm afraid you don't.

> I seen your work and I suggest you don't get personal because your work is
> full of errors. I don't use non-free software in the websites I coded but you
> do! So don't come and talk to me that "Zoltan's identity has prominently bad
> records". Who are you anyway? Keep your personal opinions out of GNU or you
> will be removed from the project Mr.. Pavel Kharitonov.
>
> Regarding GNUnited Nations I must say that that project is a disgrace and in
> fact the use of the name of United Nations is forbidden internationally! If
> you want to see something which is authorized by the United Nations I suggest
> you visit https://universaldeclarationofhumanrights.info where you can read
> the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 18 languages. That's my work and
> a billion times more useful than your GNUnited Nations. If you want to be
> personal I going to be personal Mr. Pavel Kharitonov.

The translations authorized by the UN are published on
https://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Pages/SearchByLang.aspx

The greatest difference of your translations from those posted on
www.ohchr.org is removing the original copyright line and adding
a HTML comment like

        © 2015–2019 Zoltán Kondér — All rights reserved!

Please let me doubt that the change was authorized by the UN.

There is definitely no your non-trivial work---all useful work was
done by other people.  In fact, many of these texts already existed
when you were born.

> I kindly ask Richard Stallman to restore my account at GNU Savannah and let
> me contribute to projects which is useful. The only project where I wish to
> contribute is "GNU Unifont" but I also willing to volunteer in any project
> where needed.

Are you going to give out other people's work as yours
in a similar way?