Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org

From: zoltankonder
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 10:43:45 +0000 (GMT)

To the two idiots at GNU Savannah Alfred M. Szmidt and Pavel Kharitonov I must
say that is solely your fucking fold that both of you racist blind fuck as
hell!

Who the fuck are you to come and tell me under what license I should release my
works? The text of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is PUBLIC DOMAIN
you idiot fascist fucks!

In the other hand I DO COMPLY WITH GNU GPL if you open your fucking eye and
take a look to the CSS files on the websites than you can see a warning about
GNU GPL!

Since you are ignorant as fuck all you able to do is spitting shit but I
suggest you eat a little bit more of that instead of spitting it out! You both
are fucking idiots who posted publicly shit!

The whole GNU team should be kick this motherfukers in the mouth for being
assholes!

I speak how I want fuck you! This is what I call freedom of speech! Far as I
know I only talk to two fucking fascist dumb shithead namely Alfred M. Szmidt
and Pavel Kharitonov you both well deserve it that someone makes it clear where
are your position!

Next time open your eyes and inform yourself to avoid this! You both definitely
a disgrace for the GNU community!

Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote ..