Re: Subprojects in Savannah

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Subprojects in Savannah
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:33:02 +0000

Hello, Alfred
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:57:40 -0500
"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> wrote:

>    We, the GNU family, have a reason to celebrate today :)
>
> I do not see it at that.  It is a sad afair when one needs to
> intervenenterveene in this manner.

What do you mean?? First you ask not to leave, now we don't leave, you
are sad? That is your choice but your choice won't ruin my day. It's up
to us to look up to a brighter future at GNU or keep on wining over the
past. So yes, we're happy to be here, and grateful to Amin.

I am really fed up of all this protectionism around the FSF. We are at
GNU because Richard Stallman (unfairly pushed to resignation) 10 years
ago adopted the project. We are happy here, and with most of the
community members, and we have all the right to complain and make all
the noise when required.

Have a good day.