Re: Subprojects in Savannah

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Subprojects in Savannah
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:04:04 +0000

Hi, Alfred

On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:17:00 -0500
"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> wrote:
>    > I suggest that GNU health moves back to savannah, it isn't too
>    > late to do this.
>
>    GNU Health is still in Savannah. Mailing lists, bugs, tasks, news,
> file releases are in place and operational.
>
> But the source code is not hosted there, lets try and work that out.
> You are still open to that, which is great news, so lets put our
> concentrated efforts on trying to solve that.

Thank you for making this happening! Positive, constructive criticism
and commitment has made it. GNU Health will continue to maintain the
repositories at GNU.org.

We, the GNU family, have a reason to celebrate today :)

Thank you also to Amin Bandali, Christopher Dimech and Francisco Vila.
Team work!

All the best
Luis

--