[Savannah-register-public] [task #4483] Submission of tlgu - TLG/PHI to

From: tlgu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4483] Submission of tlgu - TLG/PHI to UTF-8 utility
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:46:56 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

I am sorry for my abrupt disappearance - regional telco problem robbed me of
my (not very broad) bandwidth.

Yes, I am still interested in having my project hosted at Savannah (and yes,
I know you don't bite...)

I will update my man page as soon as possible to include the copyright notice
and will also place the unabridged license in the HOWTO and let you know
again.

If nothing else, it shows what problems might arise with people actually
reading and trying to comprehend the licensing material.  Maybe you should be
more explicit on the "invariable" sections of the license itself.

About the missing "or later" phrase, please be lenient and let it be.  I hate
to run ahead and I have seen more than enough during my 30+ years in this
trip.

Be good,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4483>