[Savannah-register-public] [task #4483] Submission of tlgu - TLG/PHI to

From: tlgu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4483] Submission of tlgu - TLG/PHI to UTF-8 utility
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 04:50:47 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

However picky that may sound, I was under the impression that the existing
GNU licenses (GPL v2, FDL v1.2), under which I publicized some of my work,
were good enough for inclusion in the GNU project.

There is no other GPL at this time. I did read the
http://www.fsf.org/news/gpl3.html article.  What it says is that GPL v3 will
be put up for public comment _later_

I cannot accept "later" guidelines.  If you still don't understand this point
I will ask again that you seek advise from an elder. If GPL v2 and FDL v1.2
are still not good enough for your organization, remove my project.  No hard
feelings.

Be good,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4483>