[Savannah-register-public] [task #5377] Submission of Mobile Agents on a

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5377] Submission of Mobile Agents on a Grid for Image Comput
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:10:55 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

We will change the <System Group Name> of your project from <magic-> to
<magic> soon.

Unfortunatly, SWT is released under the EPL (Eclipse Public License) which is
incompatible with the GNU GPL (GNU General Public License).

Could you tell me if SWT is mandatory for your project ??

And please, in order to avoid any third party dependencies, would you mind to
use the GNU ClassPath and the GCJ Compiler.

For more informations see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/java-trap.html.

Last point, Savannah also accept project that works on free and non-free
Operating System.

Cheers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5377>

  Message posté via/par Savannah