[Savannah-register-public] [task #8427] Submission of Simple Modular App

From: Damiano Venturin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8427] Submission of Simple Modular Application Kit
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:51:15 +0000

Thank you very much Beuc for your help. It was really welcome.
I studied what you underlined in your reply.
I'm in a hard situation because I use both gpl and non-gpl php classes: so if
had an exception for the non-gpl I lock out the possibility to use the gpl
classes.
Personally I really would like to use a gpl licence but being in this way I
think it's better to choose another licence because it makes no sense to
rewrite all that good code (but unfortunatly not gpl code).
I'll try to contact the authors of every class to understand if there is the
possibility to obtain a gpl licence for it. If not I think that I'll need to
modify the licence, maybe bsd or php if there are not problems also with
them.
Do you see any other solution? (rewrite all the code it's not an option atm)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8427>