[Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:37:24 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Michael!

I'm the GNU Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  There are
some issues with your package that you must address before we can
accept it.

- Put a copyright notice[0] in the following files:

  genshiken-0.5.1/Makefile: # are permitted in any medium without royalty
provided the copyright
  genshiken-0.5.1/share/applications/genshiken-anime.desktop: # are permitted
in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
  genshiken-0.5.1/share/applications/genshiken-manual.desktop: # are permitted
in any medium without royalty provided the copyright

- In your README file you mention that the following files are under
  CC BY-NC-SA 3.0.  Unfortunately this license doesn't allow
  commercial re-distribution.  We require that freedom even for
  non-functional works we host on Savannah.  Please, delete or replace
  these files, or get the author's written permission.

  genshiken-0.5.1/share/icons/hicolor/128x128/apps/Genshiken_[a2].png
  genshiken-0.5.1/share/icons/hicolor/128x128/apps/SOS_Gear.png

Thanks for choosing GNU Savannah!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13783>