[Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken

From: Michael Pagan
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:22:48 +0000

 > - Put a copyright notice[0] in the following files:

I didn't realize this was a reference to a footnote, until I started reviewing
the other tasks awaiting submission.  The previous task had the hyperlink to
the footnote, so I followed it and read the node.  After reading through it, I
added the proper Copyright Notice to my Makefile and desktop files.

I've also released the image "SOS_Gear.png" under the GNU GPL.  The other
image has been removed for now, until I can get permission from the author for
users to have the right to commercially redistribute it.  For now though, it
is not necessary for Genshiken to have an icon since it is a command-line
program; although, it would be nice.

The most up-to-date tarball is: file #35276

The
Footnote from the previous task:
[0] http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

(file #35277)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: genshiken-0.5.1.tar.gz         Size:156 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13783>