[Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken

From: Michael Pagan
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13783] Submission of Genshiken
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:51:18 +0000

Hi, Bruno!

I attached a new file below (file #35271) with some changes made to it.  I've
removed the image files that were under the Creative Commons License.  I will
contact the Author and ask if one of the images (Genshiken_[a2].png) can be
used for commercial re-distribution; if not, I'll make an icon with the GIMP.
What license would you recommend for the file "SOS_Gear.png" (this I made with
the GIMP)?

The Makefile and desktop files contain an all-permissive license that states:
"Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.  This file is offered as-is, without any warranty."

Would this license be appropriate as a copyright notice for these files?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13783>