[Savannah-register-public] [task #14621] Submission of Graph Model Libra

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14621] Submission of Graph Model Library
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 08:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

Could you attach the new tarball to this task?

I'm not sure why the US vs. Germany legal differences matter (and sincerely
speaking I doubt that free software fits more laws of Germany than laws of the
US where the movement started).

It is not important to have additional "remedies", it's important to have
sufficient ones. Without contributor agreements, the community has a means to
maintain the free status of a GPL'ed program; with your version of contributor
agreement, "Us" may make this impossible at his discretion.

As a matter of fact, contributoragreements.org aims to minimize legal
disputes; what we are interested in is to secure freedom.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14621>