[Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 12:52:33 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #20, task #15078 (project administration):

> Anyway, I have simply dropped these files from the tarball

Thank you! I'd like to understand: did you make sure they won't show up again
after the maintainer runs autoreconf next time?

> you are asking me to do something that basically all other packages are not
doing.

I'm asking to follow Savannah policies. All packages hosted on Savannah should
follow them. If you know some packages that don't, it may be a reason to work
with them on compliance, but not a reason to accept new packages that don't
comply.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15078>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/