[task #15775] Submission of blikII

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15775] Submission of blikII
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:04:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. Is there any chance this could be accepted soon? If it can't be hosted on
Savannah, please let me know.

If I can't include the old blik phrases, then can I just add a commit removing
the phrase file, or must I remove it from the entire git history? Obviously,
people could easily get the phrase file if I only add a commit removing it.

Also, blikII has several more dependencies now, all of them being free
software compatible with the GPL.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15775>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/