[task #15775] Submission of blikII

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15775] Submission of blikII
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 14:41:54 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> I'm sorry, this tracker is backlogged a little bit.

No problem. Thanks for your reply.

> You are familiar with Savannah hosting requirements: no data with uncertain
copyright status may be included (it will default to proprietary and even
non-redistributable);

OK, fine. I assume I'll have to remove the phrase file from the entire git
history, then?

> please list your new dependencies and attach a new tarball.

In addition to the dependencies I listed before, it now depends on the
following Perl modules:

Name: Time::Duration
License: Same as Perl itself
Webpage: https://metacpan.org/pod/Time::Duration

Name: Time::ParseDate
License: "License hereby granted for anyone to use, modify or redistribute
this module at their own risk. Please feed useful changes back to
cpan@dave.sharnoff.org."
Webpage: https://metacpan.org/pod/Time::ParseDate

(This one was a dependency in the original tarball, but I forgot to list it.)
Name: Getopt::Long
License: GPLv2+ or Artistic License
Website: https://metacpan.org/pod/Getopt::Long

Name: Text::Wrap
License: "This module may be modified, used, copied, and redistributed at your
own risk. Although allowed by the preceding license, please do not publicly
redistribute modified versions of this code with the name "Text::Wrap" unless
it passes the unmodified Text::Wrap test suite."
Website: https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::Wrap

Name: IPC::Open2
License: I cannot seem to find any, although this module is distributed with
Perl itself. Here is what Debian's copyright file has to say on the matter:
"There is no copyright or license information in these distributions. It is
assumed that they are licensed under the same terms as Perl itself."
Website: https://metacpan.org/pod/IPC::Open2

Name: FindBin
License: Same as Perl itself
Website: Doesn't appear to have one; here's the closest I could find:
https://perldoc.perl.org/FindBin.html

Name: POSIX
License: As for IPC::Open2
Website: https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/perl/ext/POSIX/lib/POSIX.pod

Also, this one is not currently a dependency, but I may add it as one in the
future:
Name: Text::ParseWords
License: Same as Perl itself
Website: https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::ParseWords

Finally, the following packages are required, in addition to fortune and
figlet which I listed before:

Name: cowsay
License: Uses its own license; see LICENSE in the distribution. Seems to allow
distribution under GPLv1+ or Artistic license, like Perl itself.
Webpage: No longer available, but on the Web Archive here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120527202447/http://www.nog.net/~tony/warez/cowsay.shtml

Name: filters
License: Several different ones. See the Debian copyright file here:
https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/filters/filters_2.55-3_copyright
Webpage: https://joeyh.name/code/filters/

Name: bsdgames (specifically, pig)
License: Most programs included in the distribution (including pig) are
licensed under BSD 3 Clause.
Webpage: Does not appear to have one.

Please see the attached tarball. I have not included the phrase file with the
uncertain copyright.

(file #49863)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: blikii.tar.gz                  Size:37 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/blikii.tar.gz?file_id=49863>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15775>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/