[task #15775] Submission of blikII

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15775] Submission of blikII
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:28:53 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #6 comment #6:]
> [comment #5 comment #5:]
> >
> > OK, fine. I assume I'll have to remove the phrase file from the entire git
history, then?

> We generally don't require such things; it's sufficient if the heads
comply.

OK, cool.

https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/filters/filters_2.55-3_copyright
> > Webpage: https://joeyh.name/code/filters/
>
> That file, filters_2.55-3_copyright, suggests that some parts are licensed
incompatibly: some are GPLv2-only, other are GPLv3+. Could you comment on
this?

Hmm... that's unfortunate. But does it really matter? I'm not combining that
code with my own, I'm only executing those programs.

The GPLv2 specifically says, in section 0:

> The act of running the Program is not restricted

By the way, I have now added Text::ParseWords (which I mentioned) as a
dependency.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15775>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/