schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] Using AVCALL library to call random functions in the

From: William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] Using AVCALL library to call random functions in the kernel
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:59:01 -0800

Hi Cory,

Sorry it took me a while, but you should now have cvs access.  Let me
know if you need me to enable anything more for you on savannah.

I'm going to get schemix up and running again on one of my linux boxes
- no promise that I can spend much time on it, but it'd be fun to at
least dabble again.  Chances are I won't get a chance to get it
installed until the christmas break though.

Not sure what to make of the error you're seeing.  The correct syntax
for kernel-lambda should definitely not need quoting (just like a
normal lambda doesn't) so I'm not sure what's causing the problem.  If
you haven't found it before I get my own system up, I'll take a look
then.

Cheers,
Bill.