silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] [smc-discuss] GSOC 13

From: Prateek Sachan
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] [smc-discuss] GSOC 13
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 18:39:26 +0530

Hi,
I've installed it already.
Here's the problem I'm facing:
1. I install pypdflib. I check it by running the following 2 commands on python:
No error--> Hence, pypdflib is successfully installed and running.

2. Next, I start the silpa server by running sh silpa.sh
Only two modules are running. If I click on any other from the left menu I get this error on the page: "Requested URL not found."
And this is the log file I get:  http://dpaste.com/1056905/

3. Next, if I again check whether pypdflib is installed on not, but running the commands in Step 1, I find that python now fails to import pypdflib.

4. I re-install pypdflib again and check it through Step #1.

Reiteration of the above steps follow. I've re-installed and checked it twice/thrice.

I also had a long chat with stultus regarding the same.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.10. Any suggestions what should I do?

--
Prateek Sachan
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
On 14:40 Sat 13 Apr     , Prateek Sachan wrote:
> Hi, I successfully installed it, but still not all the modules were running.
>
> You can see the silpa.log file here: http://dpaste.com/1056905/

It says you are missing a module named pypdflib which is available
here. [1].

Please install it and try again.

[1] https://github.com/santhoshtr/pypdflib

--