sks-devel

[Sks-devel] gossip specification.

From: Jonathan McDowell
Subject: [Sks-devel] gossip specification.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:54:20 +0100

Is the SKS gossip implementation documented anywhere? I've checked CVS
and the Wiki, but all I can find are the abstract papers rather than any
details about how things work for PGP. I'd like to implement gossip in
onak (another OpenPGP keyserver), but would rather not delve into the
SKS source to learn how to do so.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []  "I will not carve gods." - Bart's  [