sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking for gossiping peers for http://sks01.keyhub.io:1

From: Sebastian Wiesinger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking for gossiping peers for http://sks01.keyhub.io:11371
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:02:08 +0100

* John Clizbe <address@hidden> [2013-10-28 15:03]:
> Umm, what does peering have to do with the SKS version that one would refuse
> to peer with a server running a version prior to 1.1.3?

This part:

"Versions prior to 1.1.2 have a severe interoperability bug (POST
requests for exchanging keys are HTTP/0.9, does not work with modern
setups having reverse HTTP proxies in front as a best practice."

If your server is pre 1.1.2 you will not be able to gossip with me.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant