sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Keydump

From: Henning Kopp
Subject: [Sks-devel] Keydump
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:00:17 +0200

Dear Admin,

Is it possible to get a keydump of all gpg-keys? Are there any usage
restrictions? What would the size of the data be?

I am a Phd student and want to do some research on gpg-keys. Perhaps
you know about factorable (https://factorable.net/) where some
researchers scanned the internet for ssl/tls-certificates. They tried
some trivial factorization methods, like computing gcd, etc. and had
success. Also many of the keys were the same due to embedded devices,
having not enough entropy.
I want to do the same or something similar on gpg-keys. Do you know
of any research which was already done?

Best regards
Henning Kopp

--